The welfare of our guests here at Dreamhuts Retreat is always our priority. When you visit us you can feel assured that we have precautions in place to minimise the spread of Coronavirus to keep you safe, yet still have a wonderful relaxing stay.
- Check out – 9.30am We have changed our departure time from 11am to 9.30am. Cleaning will take additional time- our usual high standard clean followed by a deep clean to ensure all areas & utensils are sanitised. We understand this may be inconvenient for guests, but it is important that the clean is done correctly and not rushed to ensure your safety.
- On arrival your hut will be left unlocked ready for you. Your Hut key will be sanitised before you arrive & left on the table inside. We request that on checkout you leave the hut unlocked with the key back on the table.
- Before leaving at the end of your stay, please follow the advice below regarding bed linen & empty all bins inside the hut, including the bathroom and put in the large outdoor wheelie bin.
- We request that when you check out could you please leave the windows open on the latch for ventilation.
Bedding & Towels
- Please bring your own pillows & duvets– we will provide you with a mattress protector, sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases & towels to use on your own pillows & duvets. These will be left in your hut ready for you.
- All the linen & towels provided will be washed at a high temperature (60 degrees) and not be used for 72 hours.
- We have temporarily removed the gowns that are usually in the huts for the guests to use.
- There are two linen bags provided. Before you leave, please place the used bed linen in one bag & the towels in the other.
Hot Tubs and Sauna
- As the barrel sauna is the only facility we have that is shared by both huts, for the forceable future it will be closed.
- The only exception to this will be for family groups that have booked both huts so have sole use of the site, or if you are the only guest staying at the time.
- Each hut has its own private hot tub. These hot tubs as usual will be fully emptied and cleaned between guests. Therefore the use of the hot tubs is not effected by the current measures.
Additional Cleaning Procedures
- We have been advised to remove unnecessary items from the huts to reduce the risk of touch contamination.
- We have removed all high touch unnecessary items from the huts such as magazines, the local area information folder with leaflets, cushions and throws.
- The guest information folder has been replaced with a printed version which will be disposed of after each guest.
- We have also had to remove the guest comments books, which is so sad as we really enjoy reading all the comments from our guests, so if you would like to leave a review/comments on Google or Facebook after your stay that would be great
- Those guests who have stayed with us before will know that we have very high levels of cleanliness. In addition to our standard clean, extra attention will be taken to sanitise high touch areas such as light switches, plug sockets, tv remote controls, handles.
- We have upgraded our cleaning products- A professional standard Antiviral disinfectant is now used, which is effective against ‘enveloped’ viruses including Coronavirus and conforms to the European standards BS EN 14475 and BS EN 1276
- A spray bottle of the disinfectant used will also be left in the hut for guests to use if they wish, along with hand sanitiser.
- Windows & doors will be left open whilst cleaning is carried out for ventilation. This will ensure there is no airborne virus in the hut
Please do not come to Dreamhuts Retreat if you or anyone your household have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms within the last 14 days.
If you develop any symptoms during your stay you must inform us & then return home immediately to self-isolate, request a test & follow Government guidelines https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
We will then ensure the hut is left empty for a minimum of 72 hours and then carry out a professional clean as per government protocols.
We are sure that the above measures will not adversely effect your stay with us, but have been put in place to reassure you that your break with us is as safe & Covid secure as possible.
If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact us.