COVID-19 Update 23rd March 2020
Sadly Matthew & I have made the decision that due to
the current Covid-19 crisis Dreamhuts Retreat is now closed
for the time being.
Current closure is at least until the end of April, however we
will review this on a weekly basis & update our booked
Thank you to all our April guests that I have spoken to
today for being so understanding, & hopefully we will see
you all in the not too distant future.
Michelle & Matthew