• Check out – 9.30am. We have changed our departure time from 11am to 9.30am. Cleaning will take additional time- our usual high standard clean followed by a deep clean to ensure all areas & utensils are sanitised. We understand this may be inconvenient for guests, but it is important that the clean is done correctly and not rushed to ensure your safety.
• On arrival your hut will be left unlocked ready for you. Your Hut key will be sanitised before you arrive & left on the table inside. We request that on checkout you leave the hut unlocked with the key back on the table.
• Before leaving at the end of your stay, please follow the advice below regarding bed linen & empty all bins inside the hut, including the bathroom and put in the large outdoor wheelie bin.
• We request that when you check out could you please leave the windows open on the latch for ventilation.
Bedding & Towels
• All the linen & towels provided will be washed at a high temperature (60 degrees) and not be used for 72 hours.
• There are two linen bags provided. Before you leave, please place the used bed linen in one bag & the towels in the other.
Hot Tubs and Sauna
• The barrel sauna is the only facility we have that is shared by both huts. Therefore, we ask that guests only use this facility if it is not currently being used by any guests in the other hut. Upon finishing your usage please spray with the AntiViral spray that is provided.
• The only exception to this will be for family groups who normally live together that have booked both huts so have sole use of the site, or if you are the only guest staying at the time.
• Each hut has its own private hot tub. These hot tubs, as usual will be fully emptied and cleaned between guests. Therefore, the use of the hot tubs is not affected by the current measures.
Please do not come to Dreamhuts Retreat if you or anyone your household have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone displaying symptoms within the last 14 days. If you develop any symptoms during your stay you must inform us & then return home immediately to self-isolate, request a test & follow Government guidelines https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus. We will then ensure the hut is left empty for a minimum of 72 hours and then carry out a professional clean as per government protocols.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.